“Develop the skills you need to plan and implement successful digital marketing campaigns”
Master the basics of Digital Performance Marketing and get your career off to a great start. You’ll cover the key disciplines in digital marketing including SEO and Paid Search and be better able to brief, plan and execute digital specific marketing campaigns regardless of your background.
Who is this qualification for?
- Practitioners and newbies from Advertising Digital, Hybrid or PR Agencies.
- Individuals looking to build or refresh their knowledge.
- Academics teaching marketing communications.
What are the benefits?
- Gain an essential grounding in how to be a successful client manager and strategic thinker.
- Become better at briefing, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Understand each of the key disciplines in digital marketing, providing you with a background knowledge that will enable you to hold your own in team and client meetings.
- Learn how to buy traffic through display marketing and how to message successful campaigns.
- Explore how SEO has evolved and how to make it work for you.
- Understand affiliate marketing, what’s involved and how to manage campaigns successfully.
- Learn about Paid Search and how to efficiently manage your keyword strategies.
How the learning is delivered and assessed
The 10 hours of learning is delivered across 5 modules that can be completed at your own pace, in your own time. Candidates can access and download the learning through the IPA website on any device, or via the IPA Learning app.
A mandatory, multiple choice self-test, available in the online learning, must be passed before the exam date.
This assessment can be re-attempted as needed until you achieve a 75% pass grade. If the candidate does not pass this assessment by the exam date, the final exam will not be accessible to them and they must follow deferral or cancellation policy.
The qualification is then assessed via a formal 1 hour 40 minutes online exam at a set date and time. Candidates must answer 12 short-form essay questions.